Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

an unusual info request

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, i need to ask on the request of my 2 year old....

'Can i have a ride in a snow digger...?'

Ever since we have taken him to the snow he has a love of the piste machines snowHead snowHead and loves watching them all file off at the end of the day to start grooming.

We bought him a huge toy one in a hypermarket last season which he loves but now he wants to get in one too (Actually wouldn't mind myself as they are awesome! but thats another story...)

So....how easy is this to do, is this something lift/maintenence companies offer or something i can book through a 'red letter days' type organisation?

Would love to be able to organise it for when we go away this coming winter for my little petrolhead of a son Razz

Cheers

David
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Many resorts offer this. A friend of mine did this in Bardonecchia (I think) and was the only person that showed up for the ride so she could to sit up front with the driver. You can have a go in Courchevel, too.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skinutter, I think you can get good robust toy ones too.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skinutter,

You could buy one from this site Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skinutter, They do piste basher trips in Alpe D'Huez that you can go on (they are really funny!)! I would imagine other resorts must do similar.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They do in Serre Chevalier too.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cheers guys - yeah he does have a toy one complete with flashing lights and the beep, beeps snowHead we'd buy a real one if only the driveway was a smidge bigger Laughing

Looks like its a real possibility so thats great I'll email the tourist office and see what they say!

Thanks,
David
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skinutter, they also do a few trips in Les Arcs - but they tend to be organised events advertised at the beginning of the season - not only riding the pistey beasties, but also finding out about mountain maintenance, lift operations and grooming generally. I think only two days in the season have any commentary in English, otherwise French.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy