Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski lessons Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has any one used Supreme Ski in Courchevel for adult group lessons? If so, any good - or other recommendations? Thanks. (Just booked a chalet for 14 at Easter - hopefully high enough to ensure reasonable conditions)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
noggy, yes, I've used Ski Supreme several times, as have several friends. The instruction has always been at least good, often outstanding. If you decide to get a private lesson ask for Gareth Roberts - great instructor and a lot fun to ski with.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Went with them in March, Sottish chap called Allan Askins I think. Very impressed with him, and the other instructors we witnessed in action. They seemed to have a number of Scottish instructors - don't know whether that's a good or bad thing wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar.org.uk, Phil Jordan, thanks. Seems a positive recommendation, so will give 'em a go.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
noggy, I've had several private lessons with Gareth Roberts, and he is an absolutely excellent instructor. I had one private lesson at the Tamworth Snowdome during the Summer, and then several in Courchevel last season. Lessons are fun, rather than a series of boring exercises. I needed to improve very quickly as I was a relative beginner and my husband an expert skier. He did a wonderful job of improving my confidence, which was very lacking, and got me skiing difficult runs and moguls and stuff in pretty good style in just a few lessons, and helped me to speed up a lot.

The Scottish instructors are because the main office is based in Scotland, and I think Alain Baxter's Mum is a partner in the business.

Highly recommended!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yup - Supreme - aka the Aviemore mafia Wink Have only ever had privates so can't speak for the group lessons, but their British instructors are superb imo.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy