Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why didn't I do it years ago???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to see CEM in November. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I don't even care if I have to buy new boots ('cos my old ones don't fit). They seem alright to me but then that's why I'm seeing CEM.
At my tender age (see other threads for details) I wan't to have boots that make me feel comfortable and make me ski well.
I just don't know why I haven't done it sooner. My only excuse is lack of the facility. If CEM were on the IOM probably I would have gone.
Looking at CEM/SZK 's list of appointments obviously other snowHead 's want the same treatment.

But who out there just does what I have done, buy a pair of boots that SEEM alright and ski without knowing whether a small adjustment would make all the difference?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Novermber? the boot fitting day is 23rd october isn't it? If not I've some re-arranging to do!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nbt, I cant make the Oct date so I've arranged another date with CEM.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Michael B, Guilty as decsribed in your last para Smile. I've only ever owned one pair of boots. Bought them in Pila about 10 years ago, and never worn anything else (apart from when Lufthansa lost them for a day and I wore rental boots. Lost two toenails Sad. )

Mine are as comfortable as a pair of slippers, but (I suspect) offer about the same degree of control. Seeing SZK/CEM on 23rd for some new, properly fitted, modern ones Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oh and yes, have owned my boots for 6 seasons now and have skiied 112 days in the, the only time I've skiied in something else was 2 days when they got left at Calgary airport and I wore rental boots. Never again.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I bought my last pair of boots at S&R in Hemel and they seemed alright. After an hour of skiing though I was pretty much crippled! I would never buy a pair of boots here in the UK again. I'll always get a shell check and fitting done in resort now (most recently Whistler as I know a good boot fitter there and I now have a pair of Salomons that fit Very Happy ) as it means I can test them out properly and go back and get them tweaked if needed.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy