Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Expandable foam

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Always read the instruction. Do wear latex gloves as despite what you think you WILL get your fingers covered in the stuff rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman, Aww, are you now Foamy The Expanable-Foam-man Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IncogSkiSno, Not yet. At the moment I am Sticky the Tackyman
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, don't try eating it either...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sharkymark, Would be good for a diet. Sort of an inverse chinese. After 20 minutes you really do feel full.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
IncogSkiSno, Not yet. At the moment I am Sticky the Tackyman

Don't go near any flies then Confused
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IncogSkiSno, urgh no I hate fli..................... too late Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, that stuff's not very nice. I stained myself deep mahogany this afternoon Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hoppo, you been at the Cuprinol again?
Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I shall post this link from the uk.diy FAQ for your general amusement.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helen, some sort of Ronseal wax/gel thing - looked good on wood but left me with rather patchy coverage Shocked I shall be stocking Cuprinol in the bar, for the discerning drinker... Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hoppo, Laughing

A very good friend works for Bartleys. I've gotten some cans from him with extra UV blockers than in shops but without any instructions at all.

The wood came out darker than intended and I was a fair bit glossier. The funny part was that the UV blockers worked and I had splotch-tan.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FenlandSkier, Top link Laughing as they say,never trust an expert....esp if he has a pHD Puzzled

Top stuff poly foam,use it a lot..........but a liability in the hands of some rolling eyes Once advised my neighbour to 'gap fill' his newly installed uPVC entrance door with it(ideal application)Seems he never noticed the word expanding!!Following day we opened said door with a sledgehammer Shocked
Luckily he saw the funny side(looked like something from Amittyville)His wife lacked a sense of humour Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Maintaining the DIY theme,check out the other post on the link.....Saniflo.
As stated,these things are truely the work of the devil Twisted Evil Was asked to look at one once,which had been broken for some weeks.Didn't take us long to figure that,not only was the unit blocked solid,but so was some 25ft of pipework Going green Used the time honoured approach......"got to fetch some tools"........never to return wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy