Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What's your experience with Vail Resorts/

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone. I'm a writer at Fast Company magazine and we're doing a survey on customer experiences at a number of companies. I am in no way affiliated with Vail, just want to get your input in a brief survey if you've recently stayed at any of the Vail Resorts (Beaver Creek, Heavenly, Breckenridge, Vail, Keystone). If you participate, it will be a great help to us in choosing the first-ever winner of our customer experience awards. Thanks so much for your help in picking our winner! We're ever so grateful for your help.

http:/www.fastcompany.com/resources/customers.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello,

I think I can give you some good input. I lived in Whistler BC for five years and before that visited Vail - before they developed their back bowls. I was lucky enough to visit Vail again at the end of last March - totally awesome. Truly the best ski resort I have ever been at. Whistler is great, but the weather can really turn poor, and getting rained on is common. The first day I was in Vail it snow 1 foot - yes, 12 inches of bliss. We had fresh tracks all day in the back bowls as the terrain is HUGE. The facilities are great and the people were quite cool.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that given my choice I'd take Vail over Whistler any day.

Hope this helps.

Kieran
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Vail is number 3 ranked ski resort in US according to this article from the Vail Daily News. Not everyone agrees however that Steamboat Springs should be ranked higher. Jackson doesn't seem to get any objections to being better than Vail.
The rating was given by Skiing Magazine. Any snowHeads wish to inject 2 cent's worth ?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jmcgregor, may never have been back on snowHeads ? Single post.

But anyway for the others, here's another survey result on the Vail mountains.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian - I have friends who work in the internet industry - and its likely that jcmcgregor is a bot and not a real person. Theres some pretty clever technology out there and I'm sure that survey companys will make use of it to try and get their products/surveys publicity!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mountain mad, you may be right but I thought U's registration process was secure against the likes of that ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
they are so clever - computer programs exist that create websites/email addresses/spam in a matter of seconds - it makes the mind boggle!
I've decided that on the internet you need a healthy dose of scepticism Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I thought that I'd dealt with this one before, but it must have slipped my mind. In view of what's said about FastCompany here , I've disabled the link in "J"'s post just in case their lawyers start chasing us Razz
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy