Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell am See

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are loking to buy an appartment in Zell am See. Has anyone any experience of this as I would like to read an hints or tips...

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
iloveskiing, Follow this link http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/search.php and search for Zell am Zee. There has been quite a bit about holidays in ZaZ but not much about property AFAIK.

Oh and welcome to snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i have brought another thread back to the top of the list Very Happy
snow conditions
 brian
brian
iloveskiing, wilkommen in snowHead s

There's tons of stuff about apartment buying in general in the "Chalets & Apartments" thread but mostly about France and some info on Switzerland.

There's a brief guide to buying in Austria here.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, Myself and a few guys are off to Zell next march 07, so where are the best bars please, must get the important info first !!!! Secondly I have read about a day skiing in saalbach is this reachable via public transport ? If so does anyone know where this can be caught from ? thanks very much or all help, regards Andrew Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
drewjo1, you can get a bus from the main bus station in town to go to Saalbach.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
iloveskiing, There is a busy railway line that runs through the town which can be noisy if you live near it.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy