Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Is and 'Ers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've done this before but don't want to find it . The Working season is coming to a close ... and the skiing season about to çtart. Time to waste even more money on skis.;;;but its mine.

She owes me a pair ... Him- Aged Rocker who hasn't skied long, comfortable ( slowly) on reds. Like pistes , wants to improve ( loads of scope)... something with a bit of bite for early morning 'ice'. 1.80 and about 80-ish kilos (when I lose the injury-induced flab)... Loves Metron B5 but gone off Head 160ic (getting myself in the back seat inter alia -- undoubtedly my own fault) would like another GS/s compromise ..

I'm buying her a pair (so that she owes me another pair); Vertically challenged (1.60m) ; Wt - (never disclosed)... Better skier than me by far - and 20 yrs experience but is super-lazy apart from when lunch or a coffee stop approaches. Hates her Street racers - too sloppy for her and a bit long at 156 we suspect.

Hiring not an option ! All things being equal probably 6 weeks on snow this season ( I hope and dream)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
eEvans, for her, Burning Luvs.
For you, Fischer RX8, Head XRC1200i
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
eEvans, For her, try also the Fischer WC SC in 14?? They do make it shorter than the standard 155. I agree about the Streetracers, very flappy, even my tiny friend from Wales found that, then she went and bought B1Ws which she finds much more stable.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both ... I'll be doing something about it over the next couple of weeks.

easiski, Do you know a stockist of Fischers near you (or preferably me!).. haven't seen them around here.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
eEvans, There's some bargains around on last years Metron M11's as the ski has been revised. It's the same shape/radius as the B5 but not quite as hard core. PM Rockyrobin as he was possibly selling his to help fund another season & they'd be a real bargain as he's hardly used them.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spyderjon, She's been skiing for 20 years!

eEvans, Jutta can get them, but doesn't have them in stock. La Skirie here in LDA are apparently going to stock them next season. I'm pretty sure Slide Planet (conveniently situated between the Lutins and the Sherpa) have them as well. See www.Fischer-ski.com they should have a list of shops on the website. Of course if you can get up here for the Mondial ....... wink wink wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, I was suggesting the M11's for eEvans not his missus.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy