Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Barryvox Pulse Orders.

Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking into a group discount for SNOWHEADS. It will not be huge due to margins on such product, however it will be reduced.

It seems one of the strong points of the Pulse is for groups using it together benefit most. It seems many of you ski together at some point each year, so the Pulse i guess make even more sense.

Please could those of you interested P.M. me with and idea/provisional order of quantities. This will help me with pricing and availability.

Cheers, Steve.

N.B. Our offer of 10% on all product is subject to availability and market forces. We will endevor to follow this promise strictly however at certain times the discounts maybe more or less. I hope this is taken in good faith and understanding of this point is met.
Little Angel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Is this anything to do with Mr Manilow, my favourite performer?.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, ???????
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, PM sent. Hope you can get a good price for us.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The pistehors report. Sells for about $400 in the States, I believe.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
boing. Cool
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What is the European RRP on these? I'm sort of tempted but I generally like to let other people try new advances like this out for a season (tends to highlight any technical issues etc) before jumping in myself

And a big thumbs up to SMALLZOOKEEPER for offering this. This sort of hook-up is a sign that this board is turning into a real community rather than just a load of hot air online
snow report
 brian
brian
I'm sort of tempted as well, but when pistehors is advertising a xcvr/probe/shovel pack for €199, I guess it's going to seem pricy by comparison.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I like the blurb on this new bleep but I've just had my M2 serviced so I'll stick with that for the time being.

Nice offer tho' thanks
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PM sent - interested, but not yet committed (despite various suggestions Very Happy ).
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It's a lovely offer. Unfortunately the guy behind it abuses the 'no advertising' conventions of an open discussion forum such as this ... and has a pattern of hurling personal abuse at those who have a problem with this. But he's also really entertaining and oblique.

I personally think the ads should remain in signatures only.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Goldsmith, I take it you've prosituted yourself already in exchange for goods of this type! Toofy Grin
Arno, Looks like 349€. T.B.C. Little Angel
JT, Me too. Cool
GrahamN, Will have a couple on test for snowHead . Little Angel
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith, Shite, you're impossible. Genuine concearn for skiers saftey, sorry. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snow report
Quote:

What is the European RRP on these? I'm sort of tempted but I generally like to let other people try new advances like this out for a season (tends to highlight any technical issues etc) before jumping in myself.

Google suggests the European RRP is 349 Euros, with a shipping date of 20th Sept - couple of German/Austrian places are taking pre-orders. I seem to recall this got discussed on TGR a while back. Could be a little high, though, given that the US version is going for 400USD.

Props to the guy offering this, though, it looks like a really solid piece of kit.
latest report
David Goldsmith, Maybe you should ask the snowheads how they have been treated at the store. How many of them have been asked to pay for our services. Cool
snow conditions
Are you by any chance related to Mother Theresa?
snow report
David Goldsmith, I'll do the FISHing around here. Cool
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, PM on the way.
snow conditions
Giles, even a the current exchange rates 400 USD (around £215) isn't terribly competitive unless you can get someone to carry one back for you and not declare it. Shipping, VAT, etc will otherwise add £40-60 to the landed price in the UK.
snow report
PhillipStanton, Yes, I was more concerned that the numbers I had hauled from the depths of google were out. Sadly my German is not up to much (noch ein bier bitte, etc). I would agree that getting one shipped from the US seems a bit of a false economy.
snow report
Ah Giles, didn't understand what you meant.

Do you think so?

I can't imagine that safety equipment is that price sensitive. Sure, there are people for who it is, but I'd have thought that most people price isn't a major driver...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Any update on a possible discount?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy