Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Knees

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m 6’1” and 18 and a bit stone aged 31. I have a little bit of a weak right knee (I wear a support to play rugby and have done since I was 17) But I’ve never had sore/ stiff knees after skiing? Am I doing something wrong?
I started taking Glucosamine tablets a few months ago and now after a game of rugby or a hard training session my knee is OK no aches at all.
Just wondering what knee problems people have with there knees while skiing?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
II, What happened to "HEADS, SHOULDERS...................and TOES?"
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
II wrote:
But I’ve never had sore/ stiff knees after skiing? Am I doing something wrong?

You're lucky, not wrong!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, On form today Very Happy Especially like the Sade one

II, I have tried the lot, make no difference. I shall show you mine if you'll show me yours a the PSB
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, Kicked the summer well into touch today. Had all my plans for the winter signed off, big effort! It might as well just snow now! We're ready! Mount those PUREs. Feeling the best i have for some time. I'll try not to do a PARLOR this evening! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
II, You only get problems with your knees if a) you're in a bad position; or b) you have a pre-existing injury that's affected by flexion. Your lack of trouble will (hopefully) suggest that your basic position is pretty good, and that'll be why... Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A previous thread on Glucosamine/Chondroitin can be found here but in usual fashion tracks off topic about 3/4 the way through..... Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I evangelised about Glucosamine to various people at the EOSB (I'm a runner too, which is great for knees...)
Sounds like you've already had success with it though.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
I had a touch of Osgood-Schlatter as a teenager. Too much time on the White Lady as a youngster. I still have a lump on each side below the knee, above the shin.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, Me too, a bad case. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And me.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, what are you implying? rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy