Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

only one week.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like I'm only going to have 1 week to ski this season. Just paid for my wedding in Mauritius so funds and holidays are going to be tight.
Other half wants to do France this year but we won't be able fly until start of April due to holiday constraints.
Any chalet owners/ operators read this send me a PM. We are 4 adults, flying from Leeds/Bradford or Manchester early April. We need accomodation, transfers and passes for one week.
Ta

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 22-08-06 11:16; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kiwi1, I think that is the start of the Easter break. (Easter Sunday is the following weekend).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thats that week out then.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could still find something reasonalbe, if you do a DIY trip. Look on Chalets Direct, someone there might be able to help (post your query in the Solutions room).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
31 March is the start of the Zone A (which encompasses a lot of the French Alps and places near the Pyrenees) school holidays. The number of visitors during the spring school holidays is nothing like as many as during the February break but resorts will be a bit busier than the week before.

As ever ( Very Happy ) the school holidays in Nice/Marseille are a bit later so the southern French Alps will be very quiet. There was good snow in Isola 2000 and the Val d'Allos until late-April last year which is typical (although 2004/5 was poor then - it was a bad season generally).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It is also part of the Uk holidays, although some start the week before.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy