Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family hotel in Dijon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are taking our ankle biters to Les Trois Vallees this January and have decided to drive. Having gone through previous threads there's loads of suggestions about hotels.

Anyone have any experience with hotels offering interconnecting rooms so that my wild boar snores won't keep them awake.

We're looking to stop once around Dijon on the way down and once within striking distance of a morning ferry/train on the way back.

I've checked out logis de france and envergure.fr but not much info on rooms.

All advice gratefully received

Cheers

Jon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jonathancarty, we have used a bed and breakfast in Epernay-sous-Gevray on several occasions (it's 5 minutes from the autoroute near Nuits-St-George. They have family rooms http://www.frenchconnections.co.uk/for_holiday_makers/accommodation/330.cfm
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jonathancarty, welcome to snowHead

We have used one in Nuit St George 4 or 5 times now, has interconnecting rooms and a nice restaurant. It is just of the motorway and there also a supermarket close by for fuel and snacks etc

Link is http://www.le-saint-georges.fr/en-presentation.htm

Email them direct for further info - they are ok with English if your French is anything like mine.

How old are your kids - have driven there several times now with my brood so would be happy to provide further info if required.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonathancarty, novotel dijon sud down and novotel reims tinqueux up are my usual. Dijon down is functional and Reims up is quite nice and has a good restaurant. There are cheaper Accor group hotels next door to both IIRC.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Reasonably priced family rooms can be found here
http://www.hotel-bb.com/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jonathancarty second boredsurfin suggestion. I always use B&B in Troyes which is further north but I think they have one in Dijon also.The family rooms are on 2 levels with 2 beds on each level.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy