Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix - hotel accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Looks like I'm heading to Chamonix 20th Jan 2007.
The snowboarding coarse comes with accomodation at Le Vert Hotel, although we are free to opt out and arrange our own accomodation.
Although they've got a snazzy website - they do not respond to emails and I am quite fussy about where I stay!
Can anyone offer any inside info on the place - I'm concerned because it actually looks like a fun bar & restaurant but I won't be too happy if my room is above the bar and its really noisy and I can't sleep after my knackering lessons!
Hopefully when the course organisers are back from their summer camps they will give me some info but in the meantime maybe Snowheads can help?

a) does anyone have experience of Le Vert
b) any other recommendations for a hotel in Chamonix (I like good sized rooms for my gear which I don't like leaving in a boot room, places to hang coats, salopettes etc so they can dry, good sized ensuite facilities, quiet or soundproofed rooms! and comfy beds)

cheers
A
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi. We went to Chamonix last year and stayed at Hotel Le Prieuré - Chamonix-Mont-Blanc 3* and really liked the hotel. Hotel is just as it looks on trip advisor and rooms very clean. Has jacuzzi and sauna free of charge and we had a room over looking Mont-Blanc also a balcony - just a double room with breakfast included. Highly recommended and even the man from masterchef was staying there with his family! Quite reasonable priced too. There is a table and chairs where you can hang clothes in front of radiator, clean adaquate ensuite, quiet rooms - although ajoining doors, beds comfy - all you're looking for!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy