Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Date for next Milton Keynes trip (New, Replacement Poll)

What date would you like the next Milton Keynes Xscape trip? Vote for whichever dates you are happy/able to go..
24th July
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
31st July
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
7th August
14%
 14%  [ 11 ]
14th August
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
21st August
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
28th August
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
4th September
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
11th September
14%
 14%  [ 11 ]
18th September
11%
 11%  [ 9 ]
25th September
15%
 15%  [ 12 ]
Voted : 19
Total Votes : 78

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, it looks like the 7th August has probably won for the first visit.

As for September around half the people can do any date. I wish I knew who were the ones who couldn't do the 7th Aug. Well, I do know mountainmad and the 3 (jon)pimettes can only do the 4th of all the dates, but on the other hand late in September would spread the visits more, as you wanted, Admin.

I'm going to bed.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The next visit to Milton Keynes Xcape will be 7th August. Put it in your diaries.

The largest number of votes for the September visit is (marginally) for the 25th and that would spread the visits well.
However there is almost nothing in it and any special circumstances might be taken into account. For example people who cannot manage 7th and can only do certain of the dates in September; or people who are likely to bring someone with them who didn't get a vote.

As regards food I shall enquire how much it would cost to have hot food provided beside the slope (as the tobogganing group did while we were there last saturday).
I shall then do a poll to see if people want it (and when), or would prefer to eat together beforehand at ASK or elsewhere nearby. I should point out that the latter would take much longer.
Or a third possibility, we could bring food and have a mass picnic overlooking the slope (if they would allow that).

I think I'll transfer this to a new thread, but keep on voting (especiallyon September dates).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy