Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers with a baby

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for some advice. Thinking of taking my little boy on his first ski holiday, he will be under 2 so not eligible for his own seat on the coach (we are thinking of booking with ski famille) and I’d much prefer him to be in his car seat. Any advice on a transfer company we could use that doesn’t cost the earth?
Thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If we go with ski famille it will likely be Lyon to la plagne
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Most airlines will I think take child car seats for free (but obviously check) and as you'll need it to get to the airport will have it with you. It is a pain to lug around though but would solve the problem if you're hiring a car. If you're on a coach they usually only have lap belts so would only help if your car seat works with just a lap belt.

I also know most of the more established shared private transfer operators out of Geneva have a pool of child car seats and so long as you notify them in advance should be able to provide one.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy