Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski resorts in Western US threatened by wildfires

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://unofficialnetworks.com/2024/09/10/wildfire-reaches-mountain-high-resorts/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mt Rose, home of Elvis Day also has a nearby wildfire.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alastair Pink wrote:
https://unofficialnetworks.com/2024/09/10/wildfire-reaches-mountain-high-resorts/

That's a huge shame - I've been to Wrightwood, and it's a lovely low-key mountain town surrounded by beautiful scenery. Never skied there, but it was (maybe still is...) on the bucket list.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Right now our mountain home (Central Oregon) is very smoky and presently in a Level 2 "be ready to leave immediately" posture due to several fires in the area. Mt. Bachelor became Level 3 "leave now" yesterday, as there is a fire to the west of the ski area. This is a little more drama than I'd like, but when you sign up to live in a forest you have to accept the risks. Hope everybody gets through it ok.

Mt.Bachelor is also for sale; the sellers are probably digging the timing of all this....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Mt Rose, home of Elvis Day also has a nearby wildfire.

That's mentioned in the article, along with several other ski areas such as Mt. Bachelor.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 11-09-24 19:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is Elvis Day a person or a date?
Because hitting play on 'Burning Love' may not go down too well right now...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah not really a laughing matter.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I saw some mention that Mount High was saved by using the snowmaking machines spraying water all over the infrastructure.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy