Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

London Snow Show for £2 discount code (19-20 October) - ExCel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Received the following email yesterday in case anyone is interested:

Quote:

Hi there

We hope you've been having a great Summer. Now that we are nearing the end of the summer holidays, the 24-25 ski season will be here before we know it!

Kick off your snow sports season with us at the London Snow Show on the 19th & 20th October, held at the ExCeL London! We are less than 2 months away from the show and to celebrate are offering an exclusive £2 weekend ticket when using the code 2MONTHS.

We are busy making additions to the show and can't wait to welcome you back in just under 2 months time. Check out some of the latest updates we've made to the show below!

NEW SPEAKERS
We've added to the line-up so that you can hear jaw dropping stories from athletes, world record breakers and Olympians on the Snow Stage ALL weekend - with many more to be announced. Don't miss:
Alpine World Cup star and two-time Olympian, Charlie Guest
Austrian professional snowboarder, Gigi Rüf
Jens - Stomp It Tutorials
NEW FEATURES
There is entertainment all weekend including the return of the Crystal Beginners' Slope. Looking for somewhere different for your next trip away? Visit the Ikon Pass Global Village. Whether you're a beginner to the slopes or have been exploring the mountains for as far as you can remember, our new Mountain Exploration Zone in partnership with Ski Club of Great Britain will provide all the information and advice you need to explore the mountains safely.

Have a go at the interactive activities suitable for all ages for free with your entry ticket. Use code 2MONTHS today as the offer will only be live for one week!

londonsnowshow.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank you. Tickets booked!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hold on for the freebies!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got that mail, but was able to get free ones through Crystal months ago Very Happy
snow conditions
 Zoenini
Zoenini
That's a deal if I ever saw one, thank you!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"FALLLINE" still works.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How to secure your free tickets:
Visit The London Snow Show website and use code: ERNALOW at checkout to claim!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
£2 Outrageous! I thought it was an established fact that the only price to pay is FREE and even then you are in danger of feeling ripped off unless you love getting pestered by cat charities and consuming dodgy flavoured vodka.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
unless you love getting pestered by cat charities and consuming dodgy flavoured vodka.

Which surely you do.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
More free tickets -

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/the-london-snow-show/#55785

they must be desperate to get people to come. I'd be p'ed off if I'd found these offers after paying for tickets
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@nbt, I seriously doubt many people have actually paid for tickets given the established precedent of freebies. Attendees are the product, stallholder fees are the revenue.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Attendees are the product, stallholder fees are the revenue.

This ^

When you're getting something for free, you are the thing on sale.
Still looking forward to going... Get my annual copy of Reason, and last year I met and had a chat to RP Roberts who does the Jones snowboard graphics.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy