Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade 24-25 Resort Info, top tips.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
New thread for the upcoming 24/25 season.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, the nights are drawing in....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Like Cool

Christmas booked already x
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Timberwolf, Good job. We're booked out for the season apart from a few days in Dec and the (late) Easter weeks.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@RedandWhiteFlachau, is that unusual to be booked out by this point?

We are out for Christmas week so following this thread with interest.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ, Not unusual, most of our clients are returners and with Easter being so late this year, everyone's looking for earlier dates. We may have one or two late drop outs in January that we will open up for bookings.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
is there any public transport from salzburg airport to flachau, its one of the few places in austria i have not been to, so would love to give it a go, and as my ski buddy has retired i will be on my lonesome.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@philusher76, there is, and @RedandWhiteFlachau can tell you more, but a shared return transfer, usually in a minibus with max 2 or 3 stops, is only €60 with neu touristik

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 14-08-24 9:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@philusher76, Multiple options. Timetables not published yet but:

Bus-Train-Bus. SZG to Salzburg Hbf, Train to Radstadt, Bus to Flachau (2 1/2hrs on a good day)
Bus-Bus. Bus to Eben Park and Ride, Bus to Flachau. (2 Hrs).
Bus -Neu Touristik SZG to resort (1 1/2 hr).

If you're on an afternoon flight I'd suggest a night in Salzburg and travel the next day.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just booked for BHG in Jan so will be following this thread - its never too early!

Are the A10 roadworks now finished?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@japes1275, suspended at the moment for the summer season, will be back in place in winter, hence the extended travel times quoted above
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for that HLx, might come from the Zell am See side instead. Though last year a friend came the A10 Werfen way and said he hardly noticed any roadworks!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@japes1275, you might be stopped coming off for Zell if that's not your destination; there will be controls to stop gridlock in the surrounding area. Delays can be 10 minutes or several hours, it only needs a shunt on the day.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@holidayloverxx, no I mean I’ll come from Zell itself. I did that last year and saw no traffic at all as I turned off for Gastein before the A10. I just hope the weather is nicer than last year, the drive through Kitzbuhel etc in the rain was very depressing. At least on the way back 7 days later it was warm and sunny - unfortunately it wasn’t May, it was January!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
So excited to see you've started a thread for 24/25! All booked for Jan and Mar! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy