Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra late March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Obviously each year can be different but has anyone done Andorra (Soldeu) late March please?
Can get a reasonable deal for 23rd March and was wondering what snow conditions were like historically around this time.
Kind regards
DJ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Drunkenjoiner, my first ever ski trip was in Pas de la Casa in the first week of April, and while it was hard packed on day one, there was 50cm of snow on day 2 and it was knee deep at times on piste. I've not been back to Andorra for many reasons, but snow is not one of them.

Historical snow reports are somewhat difficult to find, but here's some info on Soldeu for the last couple of years:

Quote:
Soldeu - Deepest Snow by Season

- Snow reported by Soldeu in the 2023/2024 ski season reached 150cm on Wednesday 20th March 2024.
- Snow reported by Soldeu in the 2022/2023 ski season reached 65cm on Friday 24th February 2023.

A more general report is at https://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/El-Tarter-Soldeu/history

I'd be more worried about being in Andorra in December, less worried in January, and then comfortable in February and March. April is hit and miss, but it is frequently the case that the snow persists long beyond when people want to ski.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Soldeu looks set to close its slopes around Apr 13, 2025.

March will be fine.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Drunkenjoiner, I’ve skied Andorra until 20-something April for the past three seasons. On a good or normal year March will be fine - in fact fresh snowfall is often better in March than earlier in the winter.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
With a similar question to the OP, does anyone frequent Andorra, Soldeu specifically, in mid-December and/or over the Christmas period? What is the probability of less than 50% of the Grandvalira resort being open so early in the season?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy