Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift to BSM available out 22nd Dec back 18th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Leaving from Newhaven. Driving out to BSM (or nearby resorts, within reason).
I'm going in a small motorhome from Aberdeenshire but it's transport only to resort I'm offering, you'll need to find your own accommodation.
Plenty of luggage space.
Might have 1 or 2 spaces.
Can meet up in person at MK, Hemel, Tamworth or Manchester snow centres at end of July.
PM me if you're interested.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Morning, this is a nice offer for someone.

Its not for me as I am motorhomer myself, but would it be possible to write a few posts about your travels and where your staying, experiences etc, as it would make a fantastic read in the cold wintery months
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kiteman69 wrote:
Morning, this is a nice offer for someone.

Its not for me as I am motorhomer myself, but would it be possible to write a few posts about your travels and where your staying, experiences etc, as it would make a fantastic read in the cold wintery months

I'm hopefully going to be doing something like a vlog on YT. I haven't decided yet. I'm turning 60 next year so want to do the nearest the thing to a 'season' as I can while still working.

I want to do the French 'highlights'.

I will probably break up the 4 weeks into recce day followed by filming day (with a 360 camera in 'follow' mode) then a couple of days rest, editing, transfer to new location.

Might go as far North as Portes du Soleil and South to Deux Alpes/Huez depending on conditions.
This is my inspiration:

http://youtube.com/v/youLbWrZ3mw?si=R07cnuqqsQSU1M2f
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Deveron53,
Must be a ref to the river I presume ??
Spent my first 16 years at the conference of the Deveron and the Bogie … in huntly
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jafa wrote:
@Deveron53,
Must be a ref to the river I presume ??
Spent my first 16 years at the conference of the Deveron and the Bogie … in huntly

Yes, Deveron is for the river, 53 is the AB53 address I lived at when I invented the user name. Now in AB52
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Deveron53, Cant wait to watch a bit of snow p*rn. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

There is a youtuber who does vids that also has a map in the corner of the screen (and other bits of info)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Here's my first test of the insta3D X4

http://youtube.com/v/F1jdqKnVcWc?si=E6kGuchL_8poxTiA
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy