Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cervinia?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
am thinking of a boys trip to cervinia next year, have never been...... which part would you recommend? party will be blokes around 50 years old, so a bit of apres is good but doesnt need to be bananas. wink

ideally half decent accommodation that serves breaks at least.....

am not sure what the difference is between val tourneche, Breuil cervinia or cervinia....... all info appreciated
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Breuil is at one end of the village of Cervinia and is where you get the main gondola to Plan Maison. Valtournenche is a completely separate smaller village in a different valley which you can ski to
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers @holidayloverxx, would we be better in the centre then do you think?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ajc2260626, I haven't been for many years but preferred to stay at Breuil because of the gondola, but you can access the full ski area from the centre too via the Cretaz lift. There's more in the way of bars and restaurants in the centre, but its only 10 minutes walk end to end anyway. I wouldn't stay in Valtournenche, too quiet and depending when you go the links aren't always open ( I now think its the same valley but its 15 minutes drive from Cervinia and 500mtr lower)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy