Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Unstable Flats

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At the start of the year I got myself a OSL 156 board which is great and ive learnt so much and its a great board for most of what I do which is mainly at Hemel every couple of weeks.

The only bit i found it not so great with was long quick flats, when I used a friends Bataleon Goliath 159W (gave my board to another friend to play with) it was so much better on those flats except it was hard to turn as its wide compared to my feet.

My only question would be if I did consider an alternative board what would be on the radar? Im only freeriding, no park.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Those are different boards, they'll feel different.

There are hundreds of decent boards, you have to try a few and work out the designs which you like.

Borrowing gear is a great idea for that, but watch the size thing as using the wrong size doesn't tell you much useful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Best Google 'Triple Base Technology' which the Bataleon Goliath has...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You want freestyle to be twitchy and responsive, you want your mountain tankers to be fast and stable and locked in.
The OSL is a freestyle board and the Goliath definitely isn't.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry my mistake it was an 2009 Evil Twin, did not seem like it had pronounced 3BT as the more recent boards have.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy