Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Olden Shred snowboard camps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys I'm hoping you'll embrace our new concept. Having run snowboard camps for many years in Italy we have decided to now make it a pure passion driven scheme. So this is not a business we organise camps that bring together like minded guys and give coaching and guiding all free just cos we love it and want to help the sport grow. All welcome from all over the world. Please see our website we are selling out of places really fast for next season
Type oldenshred into your browser
https.//oldenshred.com
This is not spam we are really doing this. Myself along with Simon who is a Web designer have set up and funded so you can join us only paying for your accomadation pass travel etc. We literally do it for the love.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Love the name - immediately makes me think of marmalade.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Exactly one of our t shirts uses the marmalade logo minus the "g".
Check out our website and maybe you can help us spread the word on the media platform dude. All in the love of the sport
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool concept
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Does "Olden" suggest you need to be old? I'm past it now, having learnt to snowboard in my 50s. Sounds a fun idea though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep it's all in the name
Not yet dead ready to shred
Check out our site incase your interested couple places left
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Not yet dead ready to shred

Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hmm how do you expect us olden geezers to sleep on a sofabed?

I'd be interested but I would like a proper bed. Also you mentioned other resorts but no camps available yet?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There is a double separate room. Tough to get own rooms at cheap price as you know. If you look website we do the different resorts in that week decided at start of week weather dependant. I'm 60 and sofa bed does me Eh oh! .
Fourth week will be released soon as rest selling out if your interested you can prove reserve room then when it's released you can drop deposit.
My no is 07860157675 if you want to chat about the week
Regards nick
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy