Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy Accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi,

any recommendations or places to avoid in Sainte Foy? I've looked on TripAdvisor but all the reviews are very out of date. I was thinking of Le Ruitor - anyone been recently?

Many thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @frank_bough, I’ve been an owner in Sainte Foy for many years . Some years ago my cousin from Canada stayed in Le Ruitor with her family and apart from being very warm they thought it was very nice . It’s in a nice quiet corner of the station but is a walk up to the lifts although I think there may be a shuttle bus . I’ve not heard any horror stories from any of the three residences , Fermes , Cime or La Ruitor .

See this
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=169386#5293708

plenty on here .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, Rob. Which residences are closer to ski in / ski out then would you say?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stayed there as family of four, a match for the other principal accommodation of that type in village centre, just a short way away from walk out onto the snow as the others are.

Can ski back down to it easily for any skills above very basic learner, turn off coming into village above toboggan/nursery slope, gradient may spook raw beginner.
A little shuttle bus runs up and down very conveniently to snow front though, very frequent and no impediment to usage, so fine from that aspect as its only about 400 mtr distant.

Ski boot room on ground entrance, really convenient to enter and exit from that with ease and kit storage there. Big internal carpark (need to book if needed) but access on arrival to it to dispense luggage etc with temporary access if you ask at reception. All very chilled and well layed out.

Certainly recommended from us, have also stayed Etoile d Cime and La Ferme too as comparison judgement.

Can't forsee any issues to use Le Ruitor. All three are like a snakes and ladder arrangement inside being built on prominent gradient. A "recce" run after checking in advisory to get the most efficient route for luggage to room is helpful for them Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fermes is on the actual slopes and opposite the lift , Cime more or less on the slopes but we are really splitting hairs , you can ski back to the Le Ruitor but it is a 5min walk uphill or shuttle bus to the lift , bars and restaurants but even then if you compare it to bigger resorts it’s hardly that far .
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You are all most excellent, thank you, appreciate it.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
premiere-neige.com will have lots of independent chalets/appts they manage too if you are considering non residences
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy