Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone in Tignes 11th to 17th July?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone wants to meet up in Tignes between the 11th and 17th July, I will be up there for the week.
PG? Ise? Sure you can't make it for a day??

Sally
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, we were talking about going to Cervinia on the 10/11 or so, 17th is doable, how about Les Diab' on this Sat' though ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ise & I were thinking about a day in Cervinia July 10th, not 100% definite as yet. If I don't set off for Provence immediately following that trip, would be happy to meet up...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah, I saw the Cervinia thread....but I have already got my week in Tignes planned. And with people flying over from Japan so...not to easy to rearrange.

I was just reading your review of Diablo last weekend...had quite the giggle. I might be able to make Sat or Sun, depending on the babysitter. Does it have to be Sat? Is Sunday a possibility?
In any case the forecast is for very good weather and high temps, I hear....nowt like last weekend Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sat is best for me, I'm going to Morillon Saturday night I think for dinner cheaper than dining in Switzerland Very Happy

For Tignes, I do want to go sometime, CdA have a deal for Flaine season pass holders for summer season tickets for Tignes whic h is a steal, so I'd like to take advantage. Cervinia could keep till later, PG ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PS I hope you're right about the weather for the weekend, it's chucking it down here now.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ise, Could do another time, no problem. As for Tignes, it's been raining very high up ... Sad hasn't stopped all day. Don't like the look of the long range forecast on www.avalanche-net.com either!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Babysitter said YES to Saturday!! So looks like I can make it.

According to the Tribune de Geneve (that reliable weather source rolling eyes )

The weather for Saturday was fine with a high temp in Geneva of......34C.
Yeah, I know, it is peeing down here too but....that is what it said!
I'll keep an eye on the forecast but should be OK.

What time do you want to meet up? (Takes me just under two hours from GE.)

By the way, dinner in Morillon...bit of a way isn't it? Great village though. Been looking for an apartment there for years. If you hear of anything over dinner, let me know Wink
Sal
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sparish, if you're over in Les Diab' on Sat then we should talk about it, I have an apartment in Morillon at Les Esserts, that's why I'm going, just to check it. There's some development in Les Esserts from the guys who built ours, not bad. On the other hand I can sell you one in St Gervais Very Happy

I'll be round at Les Diab at around 8:30 or so, I'll PM you with my mobile number and just SMS me when you get there. First lift at 8:20 I think.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
First lift it is then.
I will be the lass in the Subaru Legacy with GE number plates armed with my Head Monsters!
Shouldn't be too many of those around at 8.20!

Sally
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy