Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tour de France now at Briancon.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't know if anyone is watching Eursport, but the Peleton is just going through Briancon on the way to Alp d'Huez.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowball, got it on a live video stream through http://www.cyclingfans.com/ (the sputnik.de one). Had a lovely aerial view of Monetier-les-Bains and our apartment!!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, Watched it and prayed that my poor kitchen fitter managed to persuade the police to let him through. He left here at 13.45 so he should have been ahead of the procession. Otherwise the poor guy must have been stuck for ages. I didn't expect him to come at all.

Excellent stage and really good up the ADH. Looking forward to tomorrow, when they're doing all three big climbs - wow! Galibier, Glandon and Croix de Fer in the same day - no wonder they take drugs!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spectacular scenery in the last 3 days on all the moauntain stages - I must get out there next year and watch it live....not quite the same on Eurosport.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think the tour is shaping up to be the most watchable for years now there are quite a few contenders. Superb effort by Landis today when he was out on his feet yesterday...!!! How do they recover so quickly... ???
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Landis today was a absolute leg end!
Shame he's still 30 seconds back but he'll make that up and more on the final TT
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
how do they do it? combination of supreme endurance and a concoction of vitamins and other 'supplements'. Laughing Laughing

Landis was awesome today...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skinutter, i was feeling very 'homesick' on Tuesday
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Don't know if any of you watched it live on Eurosport but the commentator did go over the top a little!!!
“every custom bike he has ever had made for him- every second he has spent training- every training session with a car pacing him – every meal he has ever eaten – every breath of air he has ever inhaled was leading up to this moment”----(a stage about ¾ of the way though a bike race around France?)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Unbelievable ride today by Landis, esp. after yesterday's disaster. Should pull back enough in the TT for the win. Superb scenery over the last couple of days, make's you want to be back in the Alps.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I thought it was all over yesterday but after the ride today, we get to see again, the horrible sight, that is the "Landis Lunchbox ' on the rostrum.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think the person who suggested Landis got mild sunstroke on his bad end of day may have got it right, given how much water he poured over himself the next day(and/or perhaps just didn't drink enough).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy