Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Boisses on the last week of April? Thoughts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So the accommodation we were after in Le Lac has been booked out for the week we were after, the seemingly nice ones left within our budget reside in Les Boisses.

Will staying here be okay for the April 20th onwards? For the Tignes veterans out there, are you usually able to ski all the way, is there lots of green around this level at this time of year? Also, I heard the lift passes are cheaper at €336, is this a reflection of the number of lifts open during this time of year - I had assumed the entire area would still be open given decent snow conditions. Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gunsblazing,

See…
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=5246613&highlight=#5246613
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Gunsblazing,
What accommodation did you have - self catering? What's your group size/budget? I'm sure there must be other places still available in Le Lac and eve Val Claret.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy