Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cost of Childcare/Mini clubs Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to be staying in Aosta next week with wife and 4 year old who can ski a bit but not all day and not very fast. Pila ski school Mini club quoted me 30 euro an hour for group minding! Sounds very expensive. Last year in Bormio it was 30 euro a day and I see in La Thuile where we could also drive to in 45 mins it's 30 euro for half day or 60 euro a day. Previous outings with same child in Sant Lary in Pyrenees, Baqueira Beret in Catalonia and Soldeu in Andorra much more reasonably priced like Bormio last year.

I thought Pila was family friendly! I'm not sure why it's so expensive, it's not one to one minding. What's anyone else's experience of childcare prices?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That does seem expensive. Are you sure you've understood correctly? Or perhaps they know your 4 year old? On the other hand 30 euros a day is very cheap!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I double checked. I have found an Italian website called Sitly that matches parents with babysitters, 10 euro an hour seems average rate so 30 euro an hour group minding is expensive for sure.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe ask a fellow Irishman Phil Brown of impulse Ski Racing, hes lives there a while and I think he has a daughter a similar age. Should be easy enough to find contact details but id you can't then send me a PM.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Glosterwolf, thanks I might try that.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy