Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snokart Kargo 100 and EasyJet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Anyone had experiences with Easyjet and Snokart modular bags?
I'm going to Austria in March and just bought a Snokart Kargo 100 bag.
Will Easyjet take this as a single piece of luggage? I'm a bit concerned that they will be anal about it and charge me for 2 hold bags.
I emailed Snokart about it and they said 'Every airliner is different. Best to contact them about it'. I have done so last week but they haven't responded yet.
Thanks in advance
Ben
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tonkatoy24, is that the one with two bags strapped together (that will sit on a roller ski bag if required)? If so, I’ve taken it several times on EJ as a single bag with both bags strapped together (although getting it under 23kg can ge challenging).

However: this was a while ago, probably 4 years since I last used it like that, so this isn’t a contemporary tale!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes it is. Thank you. I will check the weight beforehand and add some if needed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That looks like a split roller. Lots of companies do those. I flew Easyjet the other week with two people with Burton split rollers, and they were fine as hold bags because they were under 23kgs etc. So it should be no issue at all.

I once flew back from the US with a split roller and it was over-weight; I must have bought some toys. Anyway, I simply separated the two halves and checked them as two bags... zero cost with a scheduled airline, but of course expensive if you had to do that with Easyjet. 23kgs is a lot!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent. Thank you. I hope to get the same staff! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't think you'll get any grief off EJ for checked luggage, assuming its in size and under the 23kg limit - Saw a couple stripping weight out of their case at Marco Polo airport on Saturday - shoes and a bottle of wine were getting taken out.

Remember that Easyjet are really hot on cabin bag size at the moment, they've got their little cages and are hauling people out of the line to make sure it fits, particularly the boxy wheelie bag with handles type. So be aware if you take your helmet or boots in hand luggage.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes, it's well within the size limit for hold. Weight, I will have to see. I am planning on putting my boots and helmet in the hold luggage. This is 10kgs altogether, including luggage, so 13kgs to play with.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy