Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last season for Esprit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As still on mailing list received today Esprits update to say this is there last season.

I had previously observed they were catering for less and less resorts. Thankfully I am well past utilising their services but feel rather sad as they were great fro when the kids were much younger
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Same here - the trips we had with them pre-Covid were great but the narrow range of resorts they offered afterwards didn’t work for us. I still harboured delusional hopes that they might return to their brilliant hotel in St Anton one day.

I did notice earlier in the week that Migros were looking to offload their non-core businesses, including Hotelplan, and wondered what that might mean for Inghams and Esprit. Presumably Inghams is still pretty popular?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As per the other thread this is sad but I agree on the very limited resorts offered being a challenge - their remaining strength was in the family package etc I am going to Champoluc with them but many wouldnt risk a resort they dont know etc.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another thread on the same subject here
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=168246&highlight=
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin wrote:
Another thread on the same subject here
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=168246&highlight=

Yes saw they posted that 2 mins after I did so were almost certainly typing when I put it up. We obviously picked up same email
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy