Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement liners for Lange RX boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've a pair of ten year old Lange RX 100 boots with Surefoot liners that are falling apart and to be honest have never been comfortable. Any idea where I could get replacement stock liners ? I'm just back from a weekend in Cortina where I hired a pair of Lange RXs and they were perfectly comfortable.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Contact Lange but I doubt they would be keeping stock of 10 year old liners. Other than a third party liner, like a Zipfit or Intuition, I think you might be out of luck. Time for new boots?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ulmerhutte wrote:
Time for new boots?

This did cross my mind. When I checked to see when I bought the boots I couldn't believe it was 10 years ago. I still think of them as my "new" boots ! I've sent a message to Lange and will see what they say.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@EricTheRed, RX is no longer made, it has been replaced by shadow, so the changes of lange having a liner is slim

you need to go via your retailer as lange are set up for B2B and any query will just get bounced back to the country to bounce back to a retialer
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just in case any fellow ski boot sufferers out there are interested, in the end I bought a pair of Palau Alpine Classic HV boot liners (as CEM predicted, Lange weren't able to help). I would have bought Intuitions but being in the EU the Palaus were easier to source. Went through the DIY home oven moulding process which was straightforward and had the most comfortable week of skiing in years last week in Les Arcs. Very happy customer !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy