Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Saisies accom for early 2025

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any tips on good places for a family of 4 in Les Saisies for early Jan 2025. We've always booked via Gite de France in the little chalets on Rue de Mirantin, but there's very little this year and not much on AirBnB. It looks like Agency Grand Mont have a lot of apartments, but they aren't opening bookings until 1 May, so a bit of a risk as we need to book flights now (travel from Oz). Just wondering if we are missing some other site for bookings that might have developed post COVID that we haven't heard about. THere's an apartment in Crystal 4 that looks OK - wondering if anyone has stayed in the Crystal chalets, and whether if there's snow you can ski in/out?
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, I missed this first time round. It is early to book as this season is still in full swing. But if "early January" doesn't include the new year week I don't think you need be worried about finding accommodation if you are moderately flexible about location/price. Provided you are looking for Saturday/Saturday accommodation I'm sure there'll be plenty available. Anything other than Sat/Sat all bets are off. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We always stayed in apartments rented through https://www.chaletsjoguet.fr/. Some of their properties are de facto ski in/out, especially the apartments at the top of the commune, if you're comfortable skiing 100 meters or so through fields and woods on relatively narrow paths (we were, for the price)

Anyway, cheap and cheerful, with great views, and on the skibus line either way. I'm sure prices have gone up but we have rented 2 br apartments, about 40 sq m in high season for less than 1000 euros.

Bookings for next year should open in spring/early summer, I think.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks - early Jan means after all the craziness has gone away (so Sat 4th on after the UK and French holidays). Last time we booked we booked 3 years in advance - we were locked in our gilded cage Down Under, and the hosts kindly extended the booking each year until we could escape. Will have a look at Chalets Jouguets. Some of our party spend a lot of their time in the trees....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy