Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

No snow in Gulmarg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like there has been a bad start to the season in Gulmarg. Check out the photos in the news link, the place should be buried in snow and looking white and pretty!

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/gulmarg-snow-shortage-indian-administered-kashmir-intl-hnk/index.html

I didn't have an *amazing* trip there last year - the top gondola didn't open because of wind / maintenance for several days and we couldn't ski lower down because (like the entire world) it was too warm. The bottom lift also opened late quite a few days and I did not enjoy queueing for 1-2 hours with gazilions of local tourists with all the pushing and shoving that entails.

The skiing we did manage to do was seriously awesome, lovely north facing pow decently steep and long lines, and can't fault the guiding for getting the absolute best skiing possible out of the trip, but I don't think that is enough to tempt me back to scrum with the domestic tourists again.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at Turkey instead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy