Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/Les Prodains Ski Lockers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if there are ski lockers for hire at the bottom of the Prodains Express cable car, like there are at the bottom of the Du Pleney lift up to the Morzine/Les Gets ski area?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't think there's anything public as part of the gondola station, no.

There are a couple of hire shops down in Les Prodains that might have lockers though, but you'd need to do some Google stallking and contact them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that. Yeah, I think that’s what the hotel suggests, using the ski storage there.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for that. Yeah, I think that’s what the hotel suggests, using the ski storage there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hope you find mind if I jump in here as I had a similar question. Is there anywhere near Prodains Gondola or up in Avoriaz to store a suitcase and board bag as I would like to board on Saturday in Avoriaz as we cant get our apartment until 4pm and we arrive Friday. Also if it helps anyone I heard the Rhodos hotel stores luggage in Morzine for a fee.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never used it but according to the Avoriaz website there's a left luggage service on Saturdays up at the 'arrivals station', where all the car drop-offs happen.

"You want to enjoy your last hours in Avoriaz before leaving? A luggage deposit is at your disposal every Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm, 2€/luggage. Contact : +33 (0)4 50 74 06 45" - https://www.avoriaz.com/en/staying/access-and-transport/arrival-and-departure/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy