Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel or St Johann for less than half the price for Hahnenkamm races?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

Looking for advice on whether to stay on outskirts of kitzbuhel from jan 19-jan 22. This would be about 10 minute walk to downtown area and 20/25 minute walk to hahnenkamm area. The other option is in the outskirts of st johann about a 15/20 minute walk to st johann train station and then 10-15 minute train to kitzbuhel. Trying to decide which of these is better as one obviously has a bit more convenience but at less than half the price I am considering dealing with the hassle. We will be skiing at kitzski, and attending race on Saturday and activities on Friday night.

Never been before so any advice is welcome!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No idea about the race weekend, but the train from st Johann to kitz is 8 minutes and free if you’re in ski gear usually so it’s a really simple trip! I’ve no idea if they run more or less frequently during the race weekend as never been.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're here in Kitz now, approximately 20 mins walk to the Hahnennkamm area - it's super easy, there's a fairly regular bus, the walk is simple if the bus isn't there and a taxi is 12 euro. We're in Langau - not sure where your option is but we're pretty confident that race weekend will be easy from here.

We're storing our skis at the Hahnennkammbahn for convenience this week and next, just to make our lives easier!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy