Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tip for Short Break

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to have a short ski break with an old ex uni friend in mid 40s slightly outside British school holidays (week beginning 19th Feb) but sadly not so much outside French/Swiss school holidays. Looking for a short 4-5 day break say flying Monday to Friday to keep costs down (and not annoy families too much!) and the preferred airport for flying to is Geneva due to flight availability. Short transfer time helpful.

We are both experienced skiers keen for find some blacks/reds to challenge us, not too bothered about off piste though. Area where there is good snow would be nice for limited time we will be there.

Deals wise with their choice of accommodation there are def a few options in the Chamonix area (under £500 pp via Heidi incl flights and transfer) which would obviously be a short transfer too. But with the closure of the top Grand Montets lift still (? and top of Brevent) and the school holidays is it going to me a massive PIA re navigating crowds/ski buses for decent skiing? Any other recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
where you flying from..bristol ? if so ..go to innsbruk .. stay there and get short bus to any number of resorts , or short transfer to a host of resorts ..However if you are stuck with Geneva ...then my reply is pointless snowHead

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 1-01-24 18:53; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can you fly to Italy? France really not the best bet that week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
limegreen1 wrote:
where you flying from..bristol ? if so ..go to innsbruk .. stay there and get short bus to any number of resorts , or short transfer to a host of resorts ..However if you are stuck with Geneva ...then my reply is pointless snowHead

Thursday, Friday and Sunday flights only with easyjet in to Innsbruck, so for a Mon-Fri it wouldn't work.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Dr. Will, Easy Jet, Lufthansa, Ryan Air and BA all fly to Salzburg Mon-Fri that week. 1hr transfer to Ski Amade. Worth a look.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w wrote:
Can you fly to Italy? France really not the best bet that week.

I’m thinking potentially Courmayeur though I guess will still be some French visiting from Chamonix!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy