Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo ski trip dep 24 or 31 Dec

Poster: A snowHead
Decided to take a peek at last minute ski holidays and found there are some good deals going for holidays departing London airports on 24th and 31st.

For example, 1 week half board in Sestriere for £741 p/p. Also Les Arcs catered chalet for c£1k with solo supplement waived.

I am female in 40s, intermediate skier (reds and some blacks), looking to depart this weekend or next. If you're also looking to go away get in touch.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 18-12-23 23:22; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
3 threads seems a bit unnecessary.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sakura16 wrote:
Decided to take a peak at last minute ski holidays and found there are some good deals going for holidays departing London airports on 24th and 31st.

For example, 1 week half board in Sestriere for £741 p/p. Also Les Arcs catered chalet for c£1k with solo supplement waived.

I am female in 40s, intermediate skier (reds and some blacks), looking to depart this weekend or next. If you're also looking to go away get in touch.

If Les Arcs is Ski Olympic's La Foret myself and my mate Richard are there on the 31st as well.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK great. That was one of the options I was looking at. What level skiers are you?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would say we're both reasonable intermediates but Richard tends to drop away around lunchtime as he's a bit out of shape. Me, I'm a first to almost last lift skier.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Sakura16, Hi I am looking to do the same! was hoping that prices would tumble but maybe that's naive. where did you see those deals? the half board one sounds good.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Conditions look great. I've booked to go to La Plagne from 24th, the Les Arcs trip sounds like a fantastic offer.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
br0wn1 wrote:
Conditions look great. I've booked to go to La Plagne from 24th, the Les Arcs trip sounds like a fantastic offer.

Long time since I've been with Ski Olympic but I hope so, the chalet hotel is in a good place but I can' really recall if you can get to the Grizzly from the ski path it's alongside or have to drop down to the Valllandry bubble.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi guys, I'm still deciding whether to go on 24 or 31st. Will make a decision today. The conditions do look fantastic. Would be great to join Steve and Richards on the slopes. I tend to ski full days but then maybe take one afternoon off.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
All sorted! I've taken the last room on 31st. So look forward to seeing you guys out there.

If anyone's looking to go on 24th there are still rooms available without single supplement.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Sakura16, I'm interested. From tomorrow.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Unfortunately got a call from Ski Olympic and they'd double booked the last room for 31st. So change of plan, I am now going on 24th Dec.

They still have rooms available on 24th if anyone else is interested. https://www.skiolympic.com/chalet-hotel-la-foret. You have to call them to get the single supplement removed.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks sakura16.
The link does not work
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This should work. https://www.skiolympic.com/special-offers
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks.
Great discount, albiet too steep for me.
Plus, all that wine wasted on me as i dont drink. Have a blast!

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Mon 25-12-23 18:11; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Sakura16 wrote:
Unfortunately got a call from Ski Olympic and they'd double booked the last room for 31st. So change of plan, I am now going on 24th Dec.

They still have rooms available on 24th if anyone else is interested. https://www.skiolympic.com/chalet-hotel-la-foret. You have to call them to get the single supplement removed.

Have a great time, save some snow for us!
ski holidays
First day out on the snow today in Les Arcs. Lovely sunny day and nice long runs. By afternoon certain areas were getting quite icy. So for anyone coming out here over the next week or so when more snow is expected it should be good.
snow report
Very Happy
snow conditions
@br0wn1, how was your first day in La Plagne?
ski holidays
Sakura16 wrote:
First day out on the snow today in Les Arcs. Lovely sunny day and nice long runs. By afternoon certain areas were getting quite icy. So for anyone coming out here over the next week or so when more snow is expected it should be good.

Thanks for the update. What's the food like

Have a great time.
ski holidays
It’s good and there’s plenty of it. Although we have had Christmas dinner so got treated to a few extras like canapés and cheeseboard etc which may not be standard.
snow conditions
Excellent, now in countdown mode. Have a good trip.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy