Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic sx11 replacement bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys… I’m new here so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I have an old set of Supercross sx11 with the SX 614 binding. The heel pad is broken and I’m wondering about a good replacement binding. The skis are still in great condition and I absolutely love these skis…. I would hate to replace them.
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHead

I'm pretty certain that there is no other current Binding that will fit....and anything that does fit is of that era, has thus been long since discontinued and will no longer be indemnified by Atomic.

IIRC There was a recall for heel pieces that were inclined to crack.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 10-12-23 17:21; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The current Salomon/Atomic race bindings other than the Icon evolved from the old ESS VAR bindings that Atomic bought, the bindings on your skis are from part way along that same family tree. You could try asking a Salomon or Atomic shop whether the X12 LAB binding will fit the plate on your skis.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rjs wrote:
The current Salomon/Atomic race bindings other than the Icon evolved from the old ESS VAR bindings that Atomic bought, the bindings on your skis are from part way along that same family tree. You could try asking a Salomon or Atomic shop whether the X12 LAB binding will fit the plate on your skis.

Interesting - Ski Bartlett should also be able to answer that question. They know about all things Atomic. They helped me source a part that had been discontinued, on a similar binding (on some BetaRide 11:20) back in 2016.

Spyderjon of this parish will also know.

It is a long shot, but certainly worth asking.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the info.
Looks like I’ve got some homework to do Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flaker, I am very curious what you learn about replacements for the SX 614. I have the same set of skis and last night I found my heels had cracked, too. Please update if you find what can fit on the race plate!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’m hoping to get to the pro shop by this weekend. I’ll post what I find out.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy