Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

crit air

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
do you need a crit air to drive t the alps..... it would appear not to me? if you stick to the motorways they don't seem to go near the one at Rheims for instance...... annecy has an emergency version which seems that when conditions are such its enacted as opposed to be always in place? can any one confirm or not if im barking up the right tree?

cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For only around £4 I say just get one and then no need to bother about where permanent or temporary zones might be and being nabbed, however unlikely that is.

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/news/motoring-news/law-change-for-uk-drivers-in-french-cities/

Make sure you do it through the official site though. Otherwise you will almost certainly be ripped off.

https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Am going on Thurs so it won’t be here before I leave….
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ajc2260626 wrote:
Am going on Thurs so it won’t be here before I leave….
ah, the 'your lack of planning doesn't become my emergency' management scenario Very Happy
If you apply now you will receive an email confirmation than can be used If requested prior to receiving the sticker.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got one just incase. Some of the airports fall under the restrictions, so just in case I’m picking friends up.

@ajc you can order online. The sticker won’t arrive in time but a copy of the invoice is enough proof that you have applied.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers guys for all the answers
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think I saw that the anp checking is becoming automated from sometime next year.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have driven without one, even passing through Grenoble twice in 2 years. However, rules are being tightened and, for the sake of 4 Euros, there's one in my car window and I don't need to think about it anymore.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
For the sake of less than £4 I would buy one - you won't get the sticker but I am sure if you can prove you have paid then it will be fine
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy