Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Menuires - Buy lift pass in resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked onto my first trip in 9yrs with a local group of lads from the area I live for a short week (Wed-Sunday) in Mid Jan.
They had already booked everything like transport etc. so I'm just tacking on. The trip is to Les Menuires (somewhere I've never been but 3 Valleys looks good so cant wait).

I'm taking my own snowboarding gear though while they have booked to hire.
I'm in the process of booking a lift pass online in advance. As the others are hiring skis etc, I think they have booked a 3 day pass (Thur, Fri & Saturday).

We have an early flight from UK to Geneva (lands about 11:30am). I'm wondering if there will be time on the Wednesday we arrive to get an hour or 2 practice in?
In case there are delays with flights or anything though, I don't want to spend almost £50 on a pass I may never use.

If we get there in good time, is there anywhere in resort to buy a lift pass for the afternoon so I can get some quick practice laps in?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are several lift pass offices and a 4 HR local pass is about €52.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bobsy852, How are you getting from the airport to Les Menuires?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@bobsy852, I'd be very surprised if you get there in time to ski if you're not landing at Geneva until 11:30. In the unlikely event that you do, the Beginners pass (in spite of its name) is probably a good option: https://www.skipass-lesmenuires.com/en/beginner
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@bobsy852, just in case you do not arrive in resort early enough due to massive delays, there is a self service lift pass machine outside the main lift pass office in the croisette (main area) of les menuires.

as regards practice, there is a free conveyer belt, just by the preyerand area below croisette, accessible via a blue piste and the free pedestrian (preyerand) gondola. it is designed for beginners, but anyone can use it, if you just want to get a few turns in.

am sure you will enjoy the 3 valleys, it is fantastic with masses of varied terrain for everyone (though i am biased about the 3v's).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy