Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The RCR Rockies Card

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Please could a snowHead explain this card to me. I have been told different things each time I have contacted Kimberly and Fernie.

For 135 Cads (plus tax obvs) you can ski 1,4 and 7 day ‘free’ in a member resort.

Do I do have to ski days 2 and 3 to get day 4? How does the pass know?

The 135 cads for card is cheaper to ski just one day than a one day lift pass at Fernie 143.65 + tax, so even if can’t get any days other than day 1 ‘free’ then the card is a no brainer?

Clarifying comment welcome Eh oh!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowsartre, Yep you have to ski on day 2 and 3.and days 5 and 6.

Every time you purchase a ticket the days are registered on the card, as you hand the card in when buying the tickets.

On the non free days it looks like you recieve a discount on the day rate also.

The info is all on the RCR websire
https://skircr.com/purchase/rcr-rockies-card

Simlat to the Loake Louise cad , which we're used many times before Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Bones, Ahh OK - so in essence can save 8.65 plus tax on a day at Fernie by purchasing the card and only using once.

Irritating in a sense as can't ski days 2 and 3. But you know what that say about something appearing too good to be true.. wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
[bSnowsartre[/b], They dont have to be consectutive, just the next time you ski at one of the participating ski areas. Madeye-Smiley
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy