Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can I take a Cornish Pasty to Geneva Airport?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Like this

http://youtube.com/v/LH3PHL6vTJw?si=9umd3NZQ7Rq6ynRP

Didn't all adventurous explorers live on it ? Well that and Kendall Mint Cake Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alastair Pink wrote:
Mollerski wrote:
If anyone happens to be on the Lizard peninsula in their travels, pop in here https://www.facebook.com/GearFarmPastyco/. Fantastic pasties. Literally like Grannie's. Everyone's Granny in Cornwall makes/made the best pasty. Madeye-Smiley

But can it pass the "dropping the pasty down a Cornish tin mine shaft" test? Madeye-Smiley

The pasty down the shaft legend debunked as myth now. Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ecureuil wrote:
eps wrote:
I might be mistaken but haven't those places closed in the railway stations? Certainly the one in Marylebone is no more.
If you mean the West Cornwall Pasty Co then I think you are right. Sad

West Cornwall's pasties were made by WC Rowe &Co in Penryn. My home town. At their height, West Cornwall were taking 14 tonnes of pasties a week from Rowe's. Both businesses were eventually sold to venture capitalists.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For one season Tignes Cuisine sold them, made by a chalet maid to her Cornish granny's recipe.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kenzie wrote:
For one season Tignes Cuisine sold them, made by a chalet maid to her Cornish granny's recipe.

'Ansome. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If GVA French side you’ll be ok, as they won’t recognise it as food / fit for human consumption.

GVA Swiss side you’ll be in breach of numerous canton and federal laws, all of which will involve massive fines payable on the spot in cash only.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm gagging for my first bite... It must be starting to cool down now.
I dare not get it out here in Wetherspoons
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I could not wait any longer..
Munched through it in spoons washed down with Greene King IPA

The backup Pasty has landed.
Arrived in Geneva no problem.
Sneaked across the border into France...
But will it arrive intact in Tignes this evening ....

Somehow I doubt it
NehNeh
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Woohooo Very Happy

No boarder patrol enquiring with Cornish accent to catch you out then Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rjs wrote:
@Snowbandit56, How long ago was that though, it only became illegal after Brexit.

It didn't become illegal after Brexit and has nothing to do with being in the EU or not. You just now need a ton of paperwork because the lying scum that was the Leave campaign lied through their teeth about not leaving the single market. To make my point at this juncture I note that Geneva being in Switzerland is not in the EU...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy