Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chill Factore Storage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,
Is there anywhere on site at Chill Factore that offers secure storage for snowboards? The lockers are too small. We’re going down for the day and would like to lock up the boards for a few hours in the middle and have a look round the Trafford Centre. Can’t leave a car overnight at Chill Factore so that’s not an option - we will be having a drink with friends at Chill Factore.
And suggestions gratefully received!
Coco
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@cocopox, Don't waste good sliding time in the Trafford centre. It's a dump. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bringing a beginner for lessons as the Snow Factor in Glasgow has shut!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thecramps wrote:
@cocopox, Don't waste good sliding time in the Trafford centre. It's a dump. Madeye-Smiley

rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys and girls on the rental counter will probably be happy to stash them for you if you ask nicely. Write your names on masking tape with "Only to be given to XXX" as a failsafe in case there is a change of shift.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bergmeister wrote:
thecramps wrote:

rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes

I meant, don't waste time that you could be sliding in Chillfactor by going to the Trafford centre. The Trafford centre is a dump. What's the eye roll about? It was just bants. rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd have thought the staff will happily look after them for you somewhere (e.g. rental counter etc). Alternatively, drop the guys at Subvert Boardstore a message before you go. I reckon they might chuck them in their stock room for a couple of hours if you're nice to them (assuming they've room, obviously). They're mega for most things.....agree about going to the Trafford Centre though..... ewwww....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just leave them in the snow at the bottom of the slope with the rest of the boards for people to walk round and trip over like everyone else does
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy