Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mango Mobilite = Fulli (APRR toll tag)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Maybe I missed the advice from APRR, maybe they didn't bother to issue any advice on the matter...

However, it seems that APRR's Mango Mobilite website and app have been replaced by the "new" Fulli website and app. I say "new"... it was to me (due to an impending bereavement I didn't get to travel last winter) -maybe it's common knowledge; if so this might need be filed alongside news of the relief of Mafeking Embarassed

Same tag / badge number username and same password previously used on Mango to access the Fulli website and app.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got an email November 2022:

"In january 2023, we will unite, under the Fulli brand, our Mango mobility, KiWhi Pass and Fulli service stations activities.

As a Mango Mobilités customer, nothing changes for you !

No problem, continue to use all your usual services. Of course, you keep all the benefits of your current offers and subscriptions. The management of your accounts does not change. The amount of your invoices will continue to be debited from your account by APRR / AREA. Your customer area is accessible at the same address and will soon be accessible via our new site fulli.com."
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Mick_Br, mentioned about a year ago by @Skimum1 in this thread.

I was aware of the change, having changed my tag from a France only one to the multi country one offered by Fulli that covers France, Spain, Portugal and Italy (which proved useful this summer in Italy on both autostrada and some car parks which also use the system).

So some of us were already aware of the name change, but no harm in posting about it. I don't think news of the relief of Mafeking needs to be added to. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both! I'll not mention Leslie Nielsen's passing snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mick_Br wrote:
Thanks both! I'll not mention Leslie Nielsen's passing snowHead

Shirley not. Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Thanks both! I'll not mention Leslie Nielsen's passing

At least Joe Cocker's still here Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So it looks like my list of tag retailers should now look like this:

Emovis (Liber-t as was)
Bip&Go
Fulli (Previously Mango Mobilités / APRR)
Ulys-Vinci
Eurotunnel (as an Emovis partner offer*)
ATMB

*Various discounts on the standard membership and fees. Requires a Eurotunnel booking reference.

Overall, they vary in the specific details of what and how they charge: the differences aren’t huge, but you’ll need to research them to see which suits you best.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Certainly the last time I looked Fulli were really pushing for market share, basically give tag away for free so you'd only have to pay the actual road tolls for the best part of the first year.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy