Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car parking in Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of a 4 night stay in Morzine and undecided whether to hire car or get transfer fom Geneva. Is there easy parking next to lifts or would it be easier to use the buses?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's a big underground car park in the middle of town that puts you an easy walk to either the Pleney or Super-Morzine gondolas - though I don't know how full it gets. I'd guess "very" for peak weeks but outside that...?

Shared minibus transfers are coming in around the €110pp return this year for pricing purposes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you. Have you any idea of the cost of the underground car park?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@hils, have a look on the Morzine website? Probably listed?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks. Probably be easier to have airport transfer.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ISTR the underground carpark at Le Pleney lift was around 7 or 8 euros a day last time I was driving over there each day for a BASI course. A year or three ago, that was. Current Tarifs are listed here https://www.ski-morzine.com/Services1/Parkings. I think it was in March, never had a problem getting a space, but was arriving around 8 to get the first lift up at 0830, so no idea how busy it gets later in the morning.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hils wrote:
Thinking of a 4 night stay in Morzine and undecided whether to hire car or get transfer fom Geneva. Is there easy parking next to lifts or would it be easier to use the buses?

Sort of depends where you’re staying and skiing. The buses are great and very frequent. The only exception can be the M bus to Ardent as that seems to be less frequent and (in our experience) was a bit unreliable compared to the timetable. There’s a big free car park at Ardent if you decide to drive up there.

If you’re staying in town then you can walk to Pleney or Super Morzine, or the A bus up to Prodains.

If you’re further out then there are frequent buses into town - though most stop about 7pm (other than Prodains which runs til about 9).

We always hire a car and never drive to ski unless we’re having a day out to Roc d’Enfer down the road.

This is last year’s timetable (page 28 onwards for Morzine navettes). https://www.seemorzine.com/files/417
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you for that comprehensive reply. I will have to check the location of the appartment. I have been to Morzine once but it was a long time ago.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
andy from embsay wrote:
We always hire a car and never drive to ski unless we’re having a day out to Roc d’Enfer down the road.

While not free the buses to St Jean aren't bad either...at least Mon-Fri, they have random, huge gaps in service on a Satuday.

Guess what day I got the bus to go ski St Jean...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy