Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short term accommodation in Sainte Foy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if any short term accommodation options in (or as close as possible) to Sainte Foy? There is a big group of our family going over new year but my sister can only manage 4 nights for her and her son and we don’t have room in accommodation we’ve booked. Only options seem to be a 4 person apt for the week. Just wondering if anyone knew of any other options?

Thanks

FT
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ste Foy village or ski resort?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Fast_ted, Best place to try is the Sainte Foy Facebook page
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Fast_ted, you could try "black diamond lodge" as I think they have ad hoc periods available.

Located in the ski station just about 200mtrs from front de neige for ski access, but next to general accommodation.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In the ski resort ideally but she’ll have a hire car if needs to be further out. Thanks, I’ll look at the Facebook page an BD. Eh oh!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Fast_ted, try Hotel Le Monal, stayed there a few times, it’s good.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How far away is le monal? Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Fast_ted, on the main road, old Ste Foy village. Perfect for accessing ski area, use car or bus. Has history unlike the new resort buildings which are pretty soulless imv. Nice bar.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy