Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3V's discounted season passes

Poster: A snowHead
Got my code through today which was great. Jnr didnt as doesn't look like the under 30's are on the same link ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've copied this over from the Main 3 V thread:

Another link for discounted season passes for Belleville Valley based skiers.

https://a-b-s-l.s2.yapla.com/fr/adh-sion-ski-forfait-saison-trois-vall-es-illimit-early-booking-9200/

I've just gone through the whole exercise. The cynic in me thought it might not work or there would be a catch.
It worked fine. However, a few tips.
IT NEEDS TO BE DONE BY 19TH NOVEMBER-clarification-I think this is the joining of the association and getting the discount code
The application to join the association requires you to say if you will need a new physical lift pass card. Being ultra cautious I went online to check the serial numbers on our old passes, only to find that Les Menuires' new website for passes had lost all the old info. As I am in the UK and the passes are in France, I was glad I did that first. The Association's form doesn't like UK phone numbers or postcodes, so enter your French address if you have one (we also have an eSim French phone number).
So I joined the association-individual applications required for me and Mr P. The applications were each confirmed first by email.

After about an hour the emails with the discount codes arrived. They said they have to be used by 10th Dec (though our local friends say within 3 days of being granted).
The link for buying passes was to the VT website. Not a problem. On the season pass purchase option-click on "Associations order". Each purchase has to be done with the respective discount code which is applied after you have confirmed it you need a new physical pass and paid for Carre Neige. I did them one at a time and paid separately.
All confirmed and ready for collection from the ticket office in VT. Mr P and a friend are planning a trip out on 24th given the conditions so he can pick them up then.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 13-11-23 18:34; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@perty "They said they have to be used by 10th Dec (though our local friends say within 3 days of being granted)."

I was planning on waiting a bit but you got me worried on the 3 days thing...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
the ALP Meribel site link is at https://asso.skipassmeribelmottaret.com/fr/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skimottaret, they 3 day thing was what out local St M friend said when they sent us the link to join the association and the link to the association says the code needs to be used within 72 hours. I think each valley/association may be doing it it a bit differently. I just didn't want to end up the bet part of €900 poorer by being late! (My job to buy the passes each year)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@skimottaret Thanks for starting this thread. Apologies for posting my original message in the wrong place.

I have just tried paying for one of the passes with my Credit Agricole mastercard. I got as far as being sent a SMS authentication code for the transaction but was then asked for another code to complete the 3D Secure authentication process. I tried entering my card pin number but this didn't work. Does anyone know anything about having to have another code for online card transactions?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mike S, French bank accounts use two factor authentication, you should have setup a verification code for online transactions.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ris Thanks. I wasn't aware that I needed anything other than the pin code. I hope that I can get the verification code set up by phone.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Duster, (Re your query over on the 3V thread). There doesn’t seem to be any requirement to be resident. We are 2nd home owners and having an address there, plus french postcode and phone number made filling out the association application form work fine. A U.K. postcode and phone number wasn’t acceptable so the online form wouldn’t move to the next page.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have discovered that I could set up a 'personal code' using the Credit Agricole app, so have now succeeded in purchasing my wife's pass. However, when I tried to purchase mine, the Meribel website wouldn't let me, as I am 67. It would only accept applications if you were aged between 30 and 64. I'm trying to find out what one can do to overcome this problem.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sorry. I was being blind, as well as stupid, in not seeing that I had to select the senior category before starting the transaction.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
skimottaret wrote:
@perty "They said they have to be used by 10th Dec (though our local friends say within 3 days of being granted)."

I was planning on waiting a bit but you got me worried on the 3 days thing...

This discount is fantastic but (before I try to buy our season passes) I have a question:-

We won't be in Val Thorens until 15th December, so I hope it's ok to use the passes for the first time then. Is there any definitive advice on this?

Thanks in advance.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Bergmeister I don't think that there is a suggestion of any restriction as to when you can start using the season pass. The timing issue relates to how soon you have to use the discount code once it has been supplied. Everything that I have read says that the discount codes have to be used by 10th Dec..
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Perty, Thanks for the information. I have completed the form received the code and the website given was the Sevabel one and it worked fine . Like yourself the passes are in France so new passes to collect. I shall be collecting from La Croisette. Thanks to everyone for all the useful information on this discount.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Bergmeister, I think you’ll be fine, effectively the process for buying the season passes online is just the same as normal, you just add the discount code at the checkout. If you can use your old passes from last season and have their reference numbers to hand, then it’s a simple case of recharging the passes with no physical collection required. NB you need to say if you need a new physical pass when you join the association. (In our case the Sevabel site had deleted all our history and as our old physical passes were in France, I had to order new ones).
ski holidays
Perty wrote:
@Bergmeister, I think you’ll be fine, effectively the process for buying the season passes online is just the same as normal, you just add the discount code at the checkout. If you can use your old passes from last season and have their reference numbers to hand, then it’s a simple case of recharging the passes with no physical collection required. NB you need to say if you need a new physical pass when you join the association. (In our case the Sevabel site had deleted all our history and as our old physical passes were in France, I had to order new ones).

Thanks, Perty Very Happy .

I've now signed up and received a confirmation email. Will I receive a separate email containing the discount code? wink
snow conditions
@Bergmeister, Yes, codes followed within a couple of hours for us. Make sure you apply for your passes by 19th Nov to be on the safe side.
latest report
Tried to order on https://asso.skipassmeribelmottaret.com/fr/ but got an error when attempting to reset password... "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.”

Helpfully in the email I got said that Safari can cause problems when booking so use Chrome. which is what I did but still no joy... Typical rubbish FR website.. arghh.

Also tried to set up a new account with different email address but code is associated with original email address so no joy. Have emailed their support address, we will see..
snow report
Perty wrote:
@Bergmeister, Yes, codes followed within a couple of hours for us. Make sure you apply for your passes by 19th Nov to be on the safe side.

Thanks again.

I'm trying to order our lift passes online now - but am receiving a message to say the discount code is invalid. Shocked

Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?
snow conditions
Mine didn’t work first time as I had misread a zero in between two letters in the code as the letter O. Took me a few minutes to work it out.
snow report
@Bergmeister, I misread the code too…check your zeros and 1/capital i.
ski holidays
Had a very prompt email from the 3v support people who reset my password and all done and dusted for the upcoming season. Nice that I was able to recharge last years pass, so no faff with collecting at the Tourist office as last year. Also nice that you can buy annual carre Neige insurance and it is on your pass...
snow report
How much is the discounted pass?
snow report
Oh worth noting that Jar got her under 30's pass on a discount she signed up to on the Valley Echo
snow conditions
I am afraid I'm tad too late to the party, does anyone know any other way to get a discounted under 30 season pass?

I am not a resident in france btw
snow report
If you’re skiing in the US this season as well as 3V, the Vail Epic Pass is good at a bunch of the big US resorts as well as a few in Europe (and Japan), including 7 days at 3V. https://www.epicpass.com/region/europe.aspx
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy