Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski lesson recommendations in Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.
We are heading to Cervinia 30 dec - 6 Jan and are looking for ski lessons for complete beginners to teens having skied black runs last holiday. Then adults who are ok but not great at all!
Any recommendations welcome. We know different people will be in different groups. We’re interested in both private and group lessons. Thanks in advance. Am in mild panic as can’t find much availability online and fearing I have left it a little late!
Kate.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Katemic wrote:
Hi.
We are heading to Cervinia 30 dec - 6 Jan and are looking for ski lessons for complete beginners to teens having skied black runs last holiday. Then adults who are ok but not great at all!
Any recommendations welcome. We know different people will be in different groups. We’re interested in both private and group lessons. Thanks in advance. Am in mild panic as can’t find much availability online and fearing I have left it a little late!
Kate.

@Katemic we are heading to Cervina 31st to 7th: seven of us between 15 and "practically 60", as my daughter describes me. Apart from Mrs tsgsh, who had a bad injury in Glencoe a few years ago, the kids can all claim they "skied black runs" last holiday but that was pre-COVID and the icy reds were harder than the quiet blacks.

I've not asked the "who wants ski lessons?" question yet but I may have a few volunteers, more likely for the odd private lesson than a week of ski school. My approach has always been "just turn up at the ski school"... it may not be the best approach, but it's always worked whenever lessons have been on the agenda; however, I've not the world's most regular skier over the last 40 years.

Please post here if you find anything useful outside this topic.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy