Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs ski pass flash sale

Poster: A snowHead
Looks to be some decent discounts for 6 day passes if anyone is going to Les Arcs

https://www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.com/en/promo-happy-weeks?utm_medium=email&utm_source=NL&utm_campaign=ADS_23_10_EN_CA_COM_01_HAPPY_WEEKS
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't look to include La Plagne.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kenzie wrote:
It does, according to reports this morning in the La Plagne thread.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It’s a pretty good deal, used to be cheaper to get 6day pass plus 2x samedi ski (at either end of the week) for 8x days, but in this sale the 8 days pass prices beats that.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kenzie wrote:

Yes, as Rob says, they have a Paradiski option, which is labelled Ski Essential (Ski Classic is the Les Arc only pass)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How does it work? Do they send you a receipt that you take to a ticket office?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dodge wrote:

You either pick up the passes in resort or they post them to your address.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great value - just booked the full Paradiski pass for 2 adults and 3 children for 6.5 days in March - £782

You can have free delivery or pick up at a sales machine in resort (https://www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.com/en/pickupsites-ete)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Normally, I just supply my existing pass number but they do post pretty promptly to your home address if you haven't got an old pass hanging around. It helps with getting on the funicular.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Wyeski/JohnE for the info on collection and Alasdair for posting
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.

Seems to be a real good range of passes available at Les Arcs this year, 20 non consecutive days for less than £15 a day is great value
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

Or a one day a week season pass for workers or locals €228
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Season pass looks exceptional value, at €680-780 per adult.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm only going for 4 days, yet its going to be cheaper to buy a 6 day pass instead with this deal ! crazy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Whitegold, Even cheeper for some adults - 540€ - 624€ for those of us 65 and over. I'll be buying the expensive one as it allows a fair bit of queue jumping.

The one or two days a week passes also look very good vaule
snow report
This was very timely having just booked up for Les Arcs in one of the off peak weeks in January and was a huge saving over what I was expecting to pay. Thanks to Alasdair for highlighting the offer.

I had some passes from a previous trip to La Plagne which I was able to assign for this. I assume there's nothing more for me to do? They should "just work" on the specified dates and I don't need to go to any kiosk/machine in the resort to validate etc?
ski holidays
Typical! Reached out to my usual ski buddies and most of them have some medical issues meaning they can’t commit until nearer the time, so will miss out on this lift pass offer Crying or Very sad Also, had noticed a decent offer on a half board hotel in Les Arcs for one of the cheap lift pass weeks, too, but that’s gone now, as well Crying or Very sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy