Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bridger Bowl Trail Suggestions?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Second year skiing at Bridger Bowl, and I feel like I've gone down just about every run besides Schlasman's. There are probably a bunch I've forgotten about, so what are some super fun runs to hit again this winter?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@nickdaniels03, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

I've skied at Bridger Bowl when visiting the US and it is a great locally owned ski area and unlike the corporately owned ones reasonably priced day tickets ($77 adult online, $45 for seniors). However snowHeads is a UK based skiing forum, so I doubt if many on here will have detailed knowledge of Bridger Bowl runs.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@nickdaniels03, welcome to snowHead As said above, the forum is heavily UK/Europe biased but not exclusivly.

I suspect you the new snowHeads Bridger Bowl expert as a result Laughing
Quick Google and it looks like Schlasman's is the place to head then if thats the only bit you've not skied

http://youtube.com/v/AbjIrn8JL7k?si=OyCk1g0sKpmyd17W
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's some lazy back bottom traversing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's alright! I appreciate it!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@nickdaniels03, you're welcome.

Just to comment that you're in a great location in Montana for snow related activities. Apart from Bridger Bowl you also have of course Big Sky. And Yellowstone in winter is an awesome experience, I've visited it both in summer and winter several times over the years, winter is much better in my view, no crowds, good cross country ski trails and easier to see the wildlife as they come to the geothermal areas for easier foraging. A land of Frost and Fire! Very Happy

As previously mentioned this is mainly a UK based site so if you are ever contemplating a ski trip to Europe you'll find a wealth of useful advice here. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sorry to go off piste, but i cant help looking at the OP's location and think of an episode of the big bang theory, when Sheldon cooper briefly moves to Bozeman, Montana after a burglary in L.A., and decides he is going to become a self titled "bozite" Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do you mean you've never skied Schlasman's lift?! As far as I know there is no Schlasman's run. If you've skied even 75% of the stuff off Schlasman's you are a better skier than most and should be the one giving us advice about the resort.

If you've never skied off Schlasman's lift before the resort have a pretty good overview of the area https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://bridgerbowl.com/pdfs/mountain/ridge-guide.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjtvpDGzYSCAxXH8bsIHQbiDOEQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2n-IucsBXpYuMCpd2Y3nhA
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy