Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy Recommendations please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of 3 families planning to go skiing March 2024. Children are between 4 and 7 years old and plan is for all to go to ski school for at least half day. Adults all ski reds comfortably/some also blacks
We have done France many times and considering Italy but finding harder to research.
Open to pretty much anywhere in Sella Ronda region (based on recommendation on here) but where do majority tend to book accommodation through?
Is the setup similar to French resorts in terms of location of shops/restaurants or more spread out?
Any particular recommendations with children?
TIA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@snowwithkids, With kids that age, I'd just suck up the cost and go with Esprit Ski. Book them in the Snowclub all day and they'll have a ball. Plus, you'll be sharing the pain with others of like mind. We did 7 trips with them when ours were that age. Esprit are based in Champoluc in Italy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you for the recommendation, I will look into it.
Would you recommend this over France or better to stick to what we know when skiing with children?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@snowwithkids, If you're going with an operator like Esprit I'd say it doesn't matter. We went to France and Switzerland with them. Same set up at both.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Dolomites are easy to do either via the main TOs (Crystal/Inghams) or self travel. If self travel, Innsbruck is the better access point over Venice as the transfer is only 1.5 hrs. Loads of very good hotels, have a look at via Booking.com and then email/phone the ones you like as they'll give you a better rate and you'll avoid the 15% booking fees. With young children, my advice would be Corvara/San Cassiano/La Villa as the slopes are convenient & easier for your kids to progress onto. Drop me a PM if you want any specific advice
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy